Bugs Fixed in Grail 0.3
The following bugs present in
Grail 0.2, have been fixed in Grail 0.3. (Many bugs listed there
are actually missing features that have been added to Grail 0.3 but
are not listed here; see the list of new
- Transparent images are not transparent.
- Issueing a Reload command in the window created by the View Source
command will redisplay the file formatted as HTML.
- An http URL with no host in it causes a crash.
- When iconified by certain window managers, Grail has no meaningful
icon image or even an icon title.
- Dragging (as opposed to clicking) the mouse in an anchor shouldn't
follow the anchor.
- The indication of a partially loaded or broken image could be
- The image objects for the animated logo are not shared between
- Downloading compressed or gzipped files from an ftp URL doesn't
seem to work -- it brings up a directory listing containing just the
- Improper nesting of HTML tags may cause the parser to get confused.
- Various lay-out bugs that caused too many or too few blank lines
to be inserted.
- Bullets are displayed as asterisks.
- Entity references that aren't terminated by a semicolon(e.g., <)
- Crash on <BODY BGCOLOR=FFFFFF> (or any other hex color spec not
prefixed with '#').
- No support for <BASE HREF=...>.
- Form input and queries shouldn't be cached.
- The traceback printer can't access the source of applets.
- Applets have access to most browser internals and can modify them.