New Features in Grail 0.4
This list is incomplete.
- Works with Python 1.5, using the new built-in package support.
With Python 1.4, ni is still required and supported.
- An explicit master is passed whenever a Tcl variable is created.
- Various new configuration parameters.
- Improved CNRI Handle support.
- Improved PIL support.
- Fixed support for transparent images (requires Tk 8.0 to work).
- Improved printing support.
- Improved support for mailto: URLs.
- Support more data types for the <OBJECT> tag.
- More commands on the view button-3 pop-up menu.
- Swapped the Reload and Forward commands in the Go menu (!).
- Local Protocol Handlers
- Some internal restructuring.
- Start using X resources for user-interface strings (see file Grail.ad).
See also the list of features in previous