(See also common preferences panel help.)
Document Rendering Styles
This preference panel controls the options for rendering text in
Grail viewers. The controls are:
- Font size group
- Select the general text size, from "tiny" to "huge".
- Font family
- Select the font family to be used for all but fixed-width
- Anchors: underline & colors
- Select whether anchors should or shouldn't be underlined.
The default anchor colors can also be specified for unvisited anchors,
visited anchors, and anchors which you're clicking on.
- Hovering: underline & color
- Hovering can be enabled or disabled, and the underlining and color
settings can also be controlled.
Commitment ("OK" or "Apply" buttons) of setting changes
immediately affects active browsers in the Grail session.