Grail Preference Panels Help
Grail preference panels provide control over many Grail behaviors,
including things from default browser geometry to cache persistence
and applet authorizations. The help for the various standard panels
is linked below. The different panels share some common control
Note that the control buttons activation status reveals when changes
are pending save.
- Commit any changes in the users preferences file, and dismiss the
panel. Always active, even when there are no changes to be saved.
The OK action is also bound to carriage-return.
- Save changes but leave panel open. Active only when there are
- Dismiss the panel, abandoning any changed settings. The Cancel
action is also bound to Control-W.
- Resurrect last saved settings, leaving panel open. Active only
when there are settings changes pending save.
- Factory Defaults
- Change all settings to the site-wide system defaults. The panel
is left open, and the factory settings are not committed. Active
whenever the settings are different than the site defaults.
- Visit the preference-panel help document in a Grail browser.